Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Thursday, August 23, 2007

50: Made Like Jesus Christ!!!

50 Cent's mother was so keen to keep his father's identity from him, she told the rapper he was the product of an immaculate conception - just like Jesus Christ.

The rapper was playing in the park with his late mother when he first quizzed her about his dad. He recalls, "I asked her, 'Mom, how come I don't got a dad?' She said, 'Because you're special. You were born through the immaculate conception, like Jesus.' "I had to be five years old. And there was never anything for me to question because it was my mom saying that and who else was going to tell me something different?"

In Related News: "He should be terrified. What do I do? Do I send flowers? Do I send my condolences?" 50 CENT is certain his album will outsell Kanye West's LP in a chart showdown next month.

No comments: