Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Alicia Keys Singing in the Great Pyramid

Alicia Keys aides once ushered tourists out of an ancient Egyptian tourist attraction - so the singer could sing in private.

Keys was overwhelmed by the sight of the Pyramids on a recent trip to Egypt and felt a sudden urge to make music, prompting guards to clear out all other visitors from the top of the Great Pyramid.

She says, "I went inside the Great Pyramid and climbed to the top.

"The guy I was with got them to hold other people back so I could be alone just for a minute, and I sang - I don't know what, just whatever came into my head - and it sounded beautiful."

No comments: