Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

50 Cent Helped LL Get his Mojo Back!!!

Rap veteran LL Cool J has thanked 50 Cent for helping him "get his mojo back".

The star - real name James Todd Smith III - insists he was shocked when the New York rapper - real name Curtis Jackson - called him up to offer some constructive criticism on 2006 LP Todd Smith.

But LL Cool J remains adamant the advice helped him get back on track - and even inspired him to hire 50 Cent as co-producer on new album Exit 13.

He tells MTV.com, "It's an incredible feeling. And you know what? I have to give 50 props for that. If a guy calls you on the phone and says, 'You know what? Your last record was kinda slow and this was a little weak.'

It was like, 'Yo, I just thought the record was slow, man, don't mess my LL up.' "It's great. I don't mind having a conversation with a guy who seems to have his finger on the pulse and having a conversation with him and talking with him and seeing if he can push me a little bit and get my mojo back."I didn't feel I fell off, but I felt I was a little bit out of touch with the things I should be thinking about."

Exit 13 is set for release next year (08).

No comments: