Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Alicia Keys Is Not GAY!!!!

R&B superstar Alicia Keys can understand why she was labeled a lesbian at the beginning of her career - because she was "rough around the ages".

The singer's sexuality was the subject of much speculation after the release of her 2001 debut album Songs In A Minor.

Keys is adamant she isn't gay but realizes her appearance and attitude may have led people to draw their own conclusions. She says, "I was definitely rough around the edges. I look back at certain interviews and I'm like, 'Damn! Did I have to look that hard? Did I have to do my hair that way?'

"I could see why people couldn't see the diamond in the rough. I didn't take it to heart. I know what I am. I know it's not true."

I'm glad that she switched her style up and is looking more feminine. She is very beautiful!!!

No comments: