Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Snoop Listens to Amy Winehouse!!!

Rap superstar Snoop Dogg has offered troubled singer Amy Winehouse a refuge to recover from her drug demons.

Snoop is a massive fan of the star - and credits Winehouse's sophomore album Back To Black with inspiring him to make a complete solo LP of his own.

He says, "I want her to know that if she needs a place to chill for a bit, my hood is her hood.

"When I'm listening to it (Back To Black), I'm learning who she is. It's like when you listen to James Brown, he did it by himself, and Curtis Mayfield, all by himself. So I'm going to do the whole record by myself."
Photo Courtesy of Bossip!!!

No comments: