Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mariah Loves Steam!!

Late soul man Luther Vandross inspired Mariah Carey to sleep in a steam room. The tragic singer told his friend all about the benefits of steam, prompting Carey to create a humidity zone in her New York apartment, where she sleeps for three hours at a time.

She reveals, "It's a water bed covered in terry cloth, so none of this stuff is going to get destroyed by the steam. I sleep in here for three hours and then I go into my bedroom. "Luther Vandross was actually the one who told me about the humidity being helpful to the voice and skin and everything."

In Related News: "Prison Break," star Wentworth Miller has credited his success to pop diva Mariah Carey. The hunky TV actor was handpicked by Carey for her 2005 video "We Belong Together," and Miller insists the exposure of the promo convinced producers to give him the lead in hit U.S. drama, Prison Break.

He says, "Mariah's an international icon. The two days I spent working on her video did more for my career, gave me more exposure, than anything I'd done before Prison Break. I'm grateful for the opportunity."

Also, "I kept everything the same. I didn't wanna change it. It's even off-pitch." Mariah Carey on Marilyn Monroe's piano, which she bought at auction in 2006. And, Mariah Carey is tracing her family tree because she thinks she might be related to singer Nat 'King' Cole and his daughter Natalie. The diva's grandmother was a Cole before she married - and she comes from the same area as the world's most famous Coles. Carey says, "We think that we might be related."

No comments: