Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Friday, September 7, 2007

Kanye West Accepts His Feminine Ways

Hip-hop star Kanye West fears women wrongly believe he is gay, because of his effeminate nature.

The Jesus Walks hitmaker credits his womanly ways with his success in the music industry - but it makes him nervous around other people.

West says, "It's like what if your drawbacks ended up being your superpower?

I've always had an issue with masculinity. I'm like, 'I hope this person isn't looking at me like I'm a f**got 'cause I have some feminine ways.' Maybe I'm not the guy who kicks off (a fight) in a club. Now I'm a 30-year-old, I've accepted that.

"Because of that I've ended up having the No.1 album."

No comments: