Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Yung Joc Explains Coffe Shop

Hip-hop star Yung Joc refuses to rap about drugs - because he doesn't want to corrupt his young fan base.

The rapper - real name Jasiel A. Robinson - admits he wrote song Coffee Shop to include the lyrics, "Kids, please don't do drugs," because he know he has an influence over youngsters' behavior.

He says, "I always hear parents tell me, 'My 5-year-old daughter loves you.' That's why I didn't want to talk about drugs when I talked about hustling on this record. "That's not what people expect from me. Coffee Shop is fun because I know the kids feel me.

The song's title is really about me selling everything. I used to cut hair, sell clothes, shoes, women's bags, accessories, cars, whatever, so my hustling headquarters is the coffee shop."

No comments: