Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

50 Cent Makes Power Move!!!

Rapper 50 Cent is set to add to his empire by launching a new dietary supplement company.

The rapper, who already has his own record label, energy drink, publishing house and clothing line is hoping to launch his new venture in conjunction with a new movie, in which he plays a boxer.

The well-toned hitmaker says, "I'm getting ready to do a dietary supplement company, so I have a nutritionist and a physical trainer travel everywhere with me.

I'm preparing for a boxing film. "I'll be working out with Roger Mayweather, (boxer) Floyd Mayweather's uncle."

No comments: