Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Missy Elliot Doesn't Like Trash!!!

Rapper Missy Elliott turned nasty in front of her dancers after they trashed her home.

The hitmaker invited her backing dancers to stay with her and work on new material but she went "ballistic" when they abused her hospitality.

She tells GQ magazine, "I have a couple of my dancers staying at my house - they're with me because I'm starting on my album, just to get a vibe. "They've got cups in the sink, underwear on the floor.

My house started to looking like a trash can. They were dirty dancers - that's the perfect word for it. "I told them to clean up but they didn't do nothing but push it in the corner. So I just went ballistic."

3 comments:

CHA CHA said...

Thats funny...her house is real nice too

2thick4u said...

Yes it is. She has ahouse within a house. Very chic:)

Anonymous said...

I don't blame Missy for going off. I can't stand a dirty house. They are grown women and should know better.