Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Monday, July 23, 2007

Hottest Chick in the Game...Tennis!!!!

Serena strips bare in the farewell issue of Jane Magazine’s “Clothes Off Our Backs” campaign.

Here is what Serena had to say about getting nude:

“I’ll take off my shirt in a second - locker room girls don’t have much shame. Once I was getting ready to go out and my hitting partner, who is my best friend and, like, Greek god - handsome, walked into my hotel room, it wasn’t awkward for me, but he freaked out. I told him we had to get married.”


I must say that Serena Williams body is beautiful. I love her physique. I will definately hit up the gym more so my legs can toned like that!!!



Eva Mendes also stripped down for the issus. She is hot!!!



No comments: