Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Beyone Is Human Too!!!

Beyonce avoids logging on to celebrity gossip websites - because she's scared of discovering cruel comments written about her.

The R&B superstar is so scared of reading hurtful web postings she places self-imposed limits on time she spends online. She says, "Sometimes I'll run across certain things, usually in the paper, because I read the paper more so than the web . There's one or two sites that I can go to. "But if I go on the internet and try to see what people are saying, I'll probably want to crawl under a rock. Because I'm still human, and certain things, it just hurts, so I try not to read the internet too much."

In Related News: Beyonce has laughed off reports she is set star in a film adaptation of "Aida," but added she would love the opportunity.

Earlier this month (Jul07), internet reports suggested Knowles would be playing the Nubian princess in the big-screen adaptation of the Giuseppe Verdi opera. However, Knowles says, "The Aida thing? I mean, I would love that, it sounds like a good idea. But I haven't had any meetings about it."

No comments: