Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Monday, March 3, 2008

Lawrence Fishburne: One - Man Show!!!

Actor Laurence Fishburne is sweating about his return to the Broadway stage, because he's starring in a one-man show with no castmates to rescue him if he slips up.

The Oscar nominee will appear on the New York stage for the first time in nine years to star as late Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall in Thurgood. And Fishburne admits he's anxious about the responsibility of commanding an audience alone.

He says, "If I said I wasn't apprehensive and a little afraid, I'd be lying. I know there's no-one else to pick me up if I need it. So I am excited but a little bit nervous.

"Sure it's a risk, but if I get to do what I love, the acting gods have smiled on me and I'm happy."
Spotted At!!!

No comments: