Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Halle Gives Birth 2 Baby Girl!!!

Halle Berry has given birth to a baby girl and she is doing fine her rep says.

So Halle 41, and Gabriel Aubry are now proud parents to a little girl. Congrats!!!

In Related News: Hollywood superstar Halle Berry hated receiving movie scripts for maternal roles prior to the birth of her daughter, because her lack of children left her heartbroken.

The Oscar-winning actress - who, at 41 years old, gave birth to a baby girl on 16 March (08) with model Gabriel Aubry - feared she would never have her own offspring, and even considered adoption.

And the "Monster's Ball," star states offers of matriarchal movie parts made her realize having her own tot held higher importance than anything else - even her hugely successful Hollywood career.

She says, "Being a mother is something I yearned for my whole adult life. Every time I was offered a script where the character description was 'mother', my heart was quietly ache. "I don't want to come over as some 'pity me' person, because I'm privileged to enjoy success and everything that comes with that. Yet the one thing I wanted more than anything - to be a mother - always alluded me."

The stunning actress, who met 32-year-old Aubry on a fashion shoot for a Versace campaign, loves the idea of becoming a mother so much that she is planning to have her second child straight away.

She adds, "There's just one baby at the moment, but we're hoping straight after this one, to do it again."
Picture Spotted At!!! Article Spotted At!!!

No comments: