Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Herbie Is Cool With Kanye!!!

Shocked "Album of The Year," Grammy winner Herbie Hancock made peace with rival Kanye West on the red carpet of the glitzy Los Angeles event on Sunday.

The jazz great didn't expect his "River: The Joni Letters," to make him the first African-American jazz artist to win the coveted prize, and his first thought was for West's disappointment.

The outspoken rapper had claimed the award was all his. Hancock says, "Kanye and I are cool. I saw him earlier, and I said `Good luck!' and he said, `I'd love to wish you good luck ... but I don't want you to get Album of The Year. "I didn't even hear my name at first... Then I heard the word River, and I said `Is this true? Is this happening?'"

In Related News: Soul singer Patti Austin was quoted as saying: "I'm so glad Kanye won everything because you know how cranky he gets when he loses." after it was revealed Kanye West had won three Grammys in the non-televised part of the awards show.
Spotted at!!! Picture Snatched From!!!

No comments: