Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Game Sentenced to 60 Days!!!

Rapper The Game has been sentenced to 60 days in jail after pleading guilty to felony gun charges.

The hitmaker, real name Jayceon Taylor, entered his plea in a Los Angeles courthouse and a judge immediately ordered him to spend 60 days in jail and to carry out 150 hours of community service.

The Game faced three counts of making criminal threats and possessing a firearm in a school zone during a fight in the middle of a basketball game last year (07). Two charges were dropped as part of a plea agreement.

The star, who was also placed on three years probation, has until 3 March (08) to turn himself into authorities to begin his sentence, reports TMZ.com.

Last week, The Game claimed he planned to plead guilty to save the expense of a lengthy trial that could put him behind bars for five years.

He said, "The crazy part about this is that I've had guns before in my life. But this time I didn't have a gun. "Because one person said I had a gun and coaxed his homies into saying that I had a gun, I'm in a predicament where I'm asking, 'Do I want to spend another million dollars to fight this trial, so who knows what jury's gonna come in and say I'm guilty? Or do I want to save my money, go sit down for four months and accept this felony they're trying to give me for no reason?'"
Spotted At!!!

No comments: