Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Omarion Saved Bow Wow Career!!!

Rapper Bow Wow credits new recording partner Omarion with saving his career. The hip hop star claims he was an arrogant 18-year-old heading for career downfall when R&B star Omarion took him aside when they toured together two years ago.


Bow Wow, 20, says,"Omarion was man enough to approach me and say he didn't like the way I was acting." "I was the youngest person on the tour and, man, was I immature and arrogant."

They are now firm friends and recorded joint album Face Off together.
Well I am glad that O put his little ass in place and they became friends!!!
I hope that the album is HOT!!!

No comments: