Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Friday, December 7, 2007

Jay Counsels Rihanna!!!

R&B star Rhianna relies on her rapper boss Jay-Z for more than just music advice - she employs him as a counselor too.

The Umbrella singer, who was signed by Jay-Z's label Def Jam Records, claims the music mogul is so in touch with his sensitive side, he makes the perfect confidante.

She says, "Jay-Z is just an amazing mentor. I always go to him if I have a work-related problem but I ask him about problems in my personal life, too. He's incredible. I trust him completely."
Spotted at Panache Report!!!

No comments: