Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Thursday, November 8, 2007

T.I. Acquired New Skills While On the Set Of Movie!!!

Rapper T.I. picked up a new skill on the set of Denzel Washington's new movie hit "American Gangster,"he learned how to throw a baseball.

The young star - real name Clifford Harris - plays the baseball prodigy cousin of Washington's drug dealer character in the biopic, and he actually had to perfect a pitch for one family party scene.

T.I. says, "We had a pitching coach on set who played or coached in the minors. They worked with me every day for two weeks for two hours a day before we actually had to use it.

"(They had me throwing) knuckleball's, fastball's, curve balls."

No comments: