Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Keyshia Explains Why She Bared All!!!

R&B star Keyshia bared all for the cover of the new Vibe magazine because her managers advised her not to get naked for the cover of her next album.

The singer wanted to shed her clothes for promotional pictures for her Just Like You LP but instead stripped off for Vibe.

She says, "That was kinda my idea because I wanted to do that for the album. I just kinda wanted for the album (cover) to be 'Keyshia Cole takes a look in the mirror.' "I just moved everybody outta the room and I just kinda stood there and I was like, 'This is it right here, don't move and just take the picture.'"

Well that explains why she bared all on the cover. It was a bold move for her, but it paid off!!!

No comments: