Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Chingy Set To Release Album 12/11!!!

Former Capitol rapper Chingy returns to the Disturbing Tha Peace fold this winter with "Hate It or Love It."

Due Dec. 11, the set features guest appearances from Amerie, Ludacris, Bobby Valentino, Anthony Hamilton, Rick Ross and Huey, among others.

Amerie appears on first single "Fly Like Me," which will hit radio in early November in tandem with a music video. Ludacris and Valentino team up on "Gimme Dat," while Hamilton guests on "They Don't Know."

Though last year's "Pulling Me Back" featuring Tyrese was a ringtone monster in 2006, Chingy says he's learned quite a few hard lessons in the last few years.

"I don't think Capitol really knew how to work urban artists," he told Billboard.com in August. "They're really stuck on pop and they didn't know how to market me. I ain't knocking them because that's where I started, but I think that's why they fired a lot of people in the L.A. offices recently. I'm glad I'm off the label.

He talks to much to me...I hope he is happy with Luda!!!

No comments: