Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ciara Loves Sweets!!!

R&B star Ciara has to spend extra hours in the gym to stay in shape - because she can't resist fatty desserts.

The Goodies singer is a huge fan of U.S. restaurant chain The Cheesecake Factory, and can never order sensibly when she dines there.

She says, "When I go to the Cheesecake Factory I make my own personal buffet - I get the Buffalo Blasts, the chicken pot stickers, the corn tamale cakes... and then I'll turn around and so something like the shortcake dessert at the end. "I love to eat so much I have to stay in the gym. I can't go for so long without the gym... I'll be all over the place."

But the toned singer admits her sporty background helps her fight the bulge. She explains, "I used to run track when I was in high school and I think that kind of condition... and I've always been athletic. "It's part of my family too... My father's very muscular and toned."

No comments: