Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Usher on Fatherhood!!!

Father-to-be Usher is hoping his pregnant wife Tameka Foster gives birth to a boy because he's got his heart set on a male name for the unborn child - Usher.

The R&B singer was born Usher Raymond, and, if the unborn baby is a boy, he's hoping to continue a family tradition by passing on his name to another generation.

The 28-year-old says, "If it's a boy, I'm going to name him Usher. I'm hoping to name him that. "I'm the fourth. Usher Raymond IV. I just want to pass the name on. Maybe I'll change the middle name."

No comments: