Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Kelly Rowland Gives Praise!!!

R&B star Kelly Rowland has high praise for pop stars Natasha Bedingfield and Amy Winehouse, because they are so "refreshing".

The former Destiny's Child star admires the way British artists work so hard at achieving chart success in the U.S., and is impressed by the way Bedingfield and Winehouse have broken into the American market.

She says, "I love Natasha Bedingfield's voice, she's very talented. British singers are doing so well in the U.S. at the moment. Amy Winehouse is my favorite artist right now, she's so refreshing. My sister told me about her and I was like, 'Oh my God, this chick is fly!'

2 comments:

Virgo74 said...

Kelly never says anything bad!!!

Come Kelly, cut up a bit!!! Be bad!!! Just keep your undies on!!

Don said...

Damn, that is one sexy asz black woman. Great, great legs.