Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

What The Fuck Moment in Hollyweird!!!

"Crash," star Terrence Howard is still hoping to become a Jehovah's Witness - once he can control his sexual urges. The movie star studied to become a Jehovah's Witness when he was a teenager but turned his back on the church when he realized he'd have to give up sex until he was married.

He says, "That's where I had my troubles." But newly-single Howard, who split with his latest girlfriend in July (07), hasn't given up on the religion, adding, "I'm still working hard at that one. I'll be a Witness one day, as soon as I can discipline myself in that area."

In Related News: Terrence Howard can add lifesaver to his resume after stepping in to help a choking journalist in a restaurant.

The movie star was dining with Los Angeles magazine writer Margot Dougherty at the Four Seasons Hotel when she began choking on a piece of sushi. Howard, recalling a Heimlich maneuver scene in "Mrs. Doubtfire," calmly took charge of the situation, folding his arms around the reporter and pumping her stomach to remove the blocked fish.

Grateful Dougherty says, "He wraps his arms around me from behind, makes a fist at my solar plexus and gives two quick tugs. Bingo, I am breathing." When the gasping journalist asked her lunch guest how he learned about the Heimlich maneuver, the actor said, "I saw it on Mrs. Doubtfire. She saved Pierce Brosnan."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ÓŹ'm really impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a great blog like this one these days.

Feel free to visit my blog ... pikavippi
Also see my web site :: pikavippi