Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Rihanna: A Stripper?

R&B beauty Rihanna was star struck when she recently met Spice Girl, Mel B- because she is one of the 1990's girl band's biggest fans.

The Umbrella singer met the British star at a party thrown by Spice Girl Victoria and husband David Beckham in July (07), and admits she was delighted to meet one of her idols.

She says, "I love (Mel B). I met her at the Beckhams' party in L.A. We didn't chat much, we were just hanging out. It was so exciting to meet her. She is absolutely beautiful. "I would love to see them on their reunion tour. When I was little I had the Spice Girls dolls and stickers, all that fun stuff. My favorite song was Wannabe."

In Related News: Pop star Rihanna is so successful she has lost many of her friends over their jealousy towards her. The 19-year-old singer - who dominated the global charts with her summer track Umbrella - admits she finds it hard to make new pals because of her beauty and successful career.

She says, "When I was in school I had a lot of jealousy. I lost a lot of my friends to jealousy when I won a beauty pageant. "When I signed my record label it got worse. People were very envious."

Also, Rihanna has hinted she could strip off for a movie role after visiting a strip club. The singer visited the venue for research for a film role - but admits the experience "weirded her out". She says, "I went with some friends to a strip club not long ago. I went because I was very curious. I didn't learn any dancing tips. "I've been reading some film scripts so I had to go to see what it's like. I was very weirded out."

No comments: