Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

New Dereon Promo Shots!!!

I really enjoyed last year's Promo shots for the line but I just couldn't find the clothes that they had on the ad. I really hope that they sell all these clothes that they feature in this shot.

A small tidbit: I hear the line isn't doing all that well due to overpricing and the clothes being...well...tacky (or so I've been told).

Spotted at That GrapeJuice!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HEYYYY, I had the same problem bc I wanted the jacket she had on in the irreplacable video but I couldn't find it....only tacky, very "Beyonce-ish" clothing. I really hope she lowers the prices 2 bc them jeans didn't even fit my butt good enuff 4 me 2 pay $50 for them, let alone $100!!! LOL!