Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Kayne...A Sex Symbol!!!

Kanye West has been arrogant and sexually confident since he was 12, according to his mother.

Donda West has written "Raising Kanye - Life Lessons From The Mother of A Hip-Hop Superstar," about her experiences with the rapper.

She writes, "When he was 12 or 13 I caught him primping in the mirror one day. He turned and said, "Mom, look at me! I could be a teenage sex symbol!" He was serious. it used to tickle me, him looking at himself in the mirror. And Kanye did become that sex symbol."

In Related News: Feisty rapper Kanye West credits his Obsessive Compulsive Disorder with his success, because it has left him constantly craving perfection. The star confesses the personality disorder is behind his manic approach to music.

He says, "I definitely have OCD. "I have to be creative at all times and I have to learn. I don't know any other way. I'm a designer and rap is just one of my designs."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

IIIIIIIII don't kno about no sex symbol now Kanye??? You still my dude tho!!!