Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Friday, August 3, 2007

Chingy Signs With Island Def Jam

Rapper Chingy has split Capitol and signed a new deal with Island Def Jam. A new album, "Hate It or Love It," is tentatively due before the end of the year. In addition, Chingy has settled his differences with Disturbing Tha Peace honcho Ludacris and is now back in the collective's fold.

Chingy's first DTP single, "Celebrity Chicks," will appear on the crew's upcoming compilation, "Strength in Numbers," due Sept. 18.

He has beef with Capitol. "I don't think Capitol really knew how to work urban artists," he says. "They're really stuck on pop and they didn't know how to market me. I ain't knocking them because that's where I started, but I think that's why they fired a lot of people in the L.A. offices recently. I'm glad I'm off the label."
Read More of this Here!!!

No comments: