Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Britney Is Pissed at Ne-Yo!!!

R&B star Ne-Yo is embroiled in a row with Britney Spears after she accused him of selling her music to singing rival Nicole Scherzinger. The hitmaker wrote eight songs for Spears, but claims he "lost all contact with her" after she sought help in rehab earlier this year (07).

Ne-Yo then sold two of the songs to The Pussycat Dolls star Scherzinger after she showed an interest. He explains, "I have no idea what's going on with Britney Spears right now. I wrote the songs for Britney, but this was before she shaved her head and went into rehab again.

"When that happened, I lost all contact with her and her label. I was calling them, they weren't returning phone calls. I'm like, 'All right. I guess they're not interested anymore.' "The last thing I heard was that Britney was mad at me over some songs that were supposed to go to her that wound up going to Nicole." And Ne-Yo claims he has since been harassed by Spears' representatives. He adds, "Britney Spears' people called me like, 'Hey, why are you giving away Britney's music?' I'm like, 'Hold on. Y'all ain't cutting me no cheque!" A spokesman for Spears was unavailable for comment.

No comments: