Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Friday, July 20, 2007

Shemar Moore Isn't Gay!!!


Shemar recently sat down with In Touch Weekly to set the record straight…literally.
"People find it interesting to try to make me gay; I’m not gay. I went on vacation with two girlfriends of mine who, interestingly enough got cut out of the pictures. We found a nude beach, as far as I know, was a unisex beach…. We took off our clothes and jumped in the water. I've been trying to skinny dip since I was a teenager. I’m just grateful that the water was warm!”
Well I am glad that he have addressed the rumors. Those photos were fishy when they couldn't produce the people he was "supposedly frolicking with"

No comments: