Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Is Mo'Nique Monogamous?!!

Mo’Nique is on her third and the F.A.T Chance star thinks she’s finally found the key to making it last-an open marriage.

“We have no secrets, we have no sneakiness. We never have to worry about, ‘You deceived me.’ “The main question people have is, ‘Can y’all sleep with other people?’ Do we set out to do that? Of Course not, I love my husband. But if that was to happen, would it be a deal breaker? Of Course not,” Mo’Nique says.

Hubby Sidney Hicks explains:

“My love is for her, and while I have not been intimate with anyone else, if I did, it wouldn’t take anything away from our relationship."

And regarding Mo’Nique, he says:

“Whether she has or not, that’s not relevant.”

Well we see who is running the pants in this relationship.

No comments: