Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Amerie Wants Us to Listen

R&B star Amerie has appealed to fans to appreciate her for her talent and not just her stunning looks.

The hitmaker, famed for performing in mini skirts or tiny shorts, is keen to win fans over with her records alone because she insists it is her music which differentiates her from her peers.

She says, "I don't want my fans to be into my music because they think I'm hot. There are lots of sexy singers out there. "That may be one facet of who I am, but I don't want it to be the only one."

In Related News: R&B singer Amerie is writing a movie script & wants English soccer ace David Beckham to play the male lead opposite her.

The beauty is confident the film would be a great excuse to befriend the star's wife Victoria, whom she has admired since she shot to fame with the Spice Girls in the late 1990s. She says, "I want David Beckham to be lead man - opposite me."

Story spotted at Panache Report!!!

No comments: