Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!

Smile...It Might Brighten Up Someone"s Day!!!
Thanks 4 Stopping By...Tell Your Friends...Spread the Word!!!

This Is Me!!

This Is Me!!
There Is More To Me Than A Cute Face & Nice Body!!!

Friday, July 27, 2007

Akon Is A Damn Fool...

R&B star Akon has offered his producing and songwriting skills to struggling solo singer Paris Hilton (pathetic).

The socialite is planning her second album, despite poor sales of her debut eponymous disc and recently losing her record deal with Warner Bros.

Despite Hilton's much-questioned singing talent, Akon is keen to work with the hotel heiress following her recent jail spell, because she would fit so well with his Konvict Muzik record label.

He says, "In my mind I was thinking now Paris Hilton is an official convict, I think I'm gonna get with her and put a record out. "I would definitely sign her to my label 'cos she's a character. You give her the cutest record, something that's just for women, an anthem; I think it will be outta here!"

Hey Akon, I hope she doesn't call you the N-word while you're working with her.

Spotted at Panache Report!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's up with these Black producers (Timbaland, Akon) trying to play Captain- Save-a-Ho with these no-talent white-trash celebs (Paris, Britney)?